March 15, 2011

Message in a Bottle, send an S.O.S. to the World from JAPAN. Fight For Your Life, Fight for Your Right.



がんばれ、日本。がんばれ、東北。

"Fight Japan. Fight Tohoku." Tohoku is a region in the north of Japan.

+[Friday, March 11, 2011]
The office building shook ..intensely... Earthquake occurred at afternoon.

Magnitude 9.0, Miyagi Prefecture in Tohoku area at 14:46.

In Tokyo, telephone, mobile phone and traffic were intercepted. Everyone returned to the house on foot. Every person who Wants You Back to Home Sweet Home. People overflowed in the pavement. The car was a situation in which it was not able to move. There were a lot of stout people who bought the sneaker or the Bicycle on the way, too. I was able also to return to the house safely because the train moved at midnight. Japanese Private railway and subway company is great, and lots of thanks. I have met my family.

+[Saturday, March 12, 2011]
Japanese fight against Earthquake and Tsunami from Yesterday & Today. As for extensive damage due to the earthquake and tsunami, the Japanese is calmly dealing with a lot of the dead and the 2nd damage (Fire and Water).  
The worrying one is a nuclear plant.

+[Sunday, March 13, 2011]
Confusion continues. Emergency provisions such as drinking waters and convenience foods were lost from the supermarket.

+[Monday, March 14, 2011]
In Tokyo, electric power blacked out partly for the electricity shortage. The maximum problem is The rescue supply has not reached the stricken area at Tohoku. people starves, and it is the cold, and uneasiness.
5,000 people or more die, 10,000 people are still missing.
It will snow with rain tomorrow.
It worries about evacuee's health.
They needs warm blanket, water, foods, radio and battery.
and Everyone worries about nuclear plant, too.

+[Second blast at stricken Japan nuclear plant]
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/second-blast-at-stricken-japan-nuclear-plant-2241147.html

+[Radiation fears after third Japan blast]
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/radiation-fears-after-third-japan-blast-2242147.html

+[Tuesday, March 15, 2011]
The total of the evacuee is 500,000 people or more. They are isolated in the stricken area and come a cold night again.

Magnitude 6.0, Sizuoka Prefecture in Kanto Area at 22:31. There is no worry of the Tsunami.

We Are Still Here.

+[Message in a Bottle]

Just a castaway, an island lost at sea, oh
Another lonely day, with no one here but me, oh
More loneliness than any man could bear
Rescue me before I fall into despair, oh

I'll send an S.O.S. to the world
I'll send an S.O.S. to the world
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my
Message in a bottle, yeah
Message in a bottle, yeah

A year has passed since I wrote my note
But I should have known this right from the start
Only hope can keep me together
Love can mend your life but
Love can break your heart

I'll send an S.O.S. to the world
I'll send an S.O.S. to the world
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my
Message in a bottle, yeah
Message in a bottle, yeah
Message in a bottle, yeah
Message in a bottle, yeah

Walked out this morning, don't believe what I saw
Hundred billion bottles washed up on the shore
Seems I'm not alone in being alone
Hundred billion castaways, looking for a home

I'll send an S.O.S. to the world
I'll send an S.O.S. to the world
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my
Message in a bottle, yeah
Message in a bottle, yeah
Message in a bottle, yeah
Message in a bottle, yeah

Sending out at an S.O.S.
Sending out at an S.O.S.
Sending out at an S.O.S.
Sending out at an S.O.S.
Sending out at an S.O.S.
Sending out at an S.O.S...

No comments: